If you own a small business in Washington, especially one with a brick-and-mortar presence, there is good news on the horizon. The WA State Dept of Commerce announced they will open applications for a 4th round of Working Washington grants on March 29th, focusing first and foremost on businesses with a physical location, which were typically the hardest hit by the effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. If this is the kind of news you’ve been needing, learn more about applying here.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Last chance to register for tomorrow’s Understanding Tax Credits webinar
- Welcome, BofA Student Leaders!
- Free Webinar 6/22 – Learn How to Pitch Your Business Idea to Investors
- Spokane Journal of Business Puts Womens’ Business Center in the Spotlight
- Jumpstart – Virtual Business Launching Seminar 6/9 @ 7AM (PST)