Learn how to get started on a new business!
Are you, a friend, or family member thinking about starting a business and wondering how to go about it? We continually have workshops that will explain the resources available to you through the Women?s Business Center (WBC), hosted by SNAP.
You will learn about:
- The business support services available at the WBC
- How to write a business plan
- Where to find market research information to help your planning efforts
- What lenders look for in a business application, the importance of developing a cash flow projection, and more
- One-on-One business counseling and additional classes are only available after completion of the Get Started class
Price:$25? Registration is required.
*We encourage all of those who are low income to talk to us regarding a specialized discount rate.?
Once you purchase this course you will be directed to our online learning platform to register for the upcoming class from a list of available dates.
If you are using our online learning platform for the first time, you will be prompted to enter basic information prior to registering for your course. Next, you will receive an email verification that will direct you to register for the course from a list of upcoming dates and times.
Please head over to our calendar to sign up for Get Started: Calendar | SNAP Financial Access
Learn more about startup steps here: Washington State Entrepreneur & Small Business Resources (choosewashingtonstate.com)