If you’re finding that you’re unable to make your mortgage payments with us and are looking for ways to keep your home or avoid foreclosure, give us the chance to help.
Mortgage Assistance Options
There are several options available that you may be eligible for, including:
- Refinancing your mortgage to extend the repayment period and/or reduce the interest rate to lower your monthly payments.
- Modification of your current mortgage to make your payments more affordable.
- Surrendering your deed to us voluntarily.
- A special forbearance from SNAP Financial Access based on your current
- Selling your home to repay your mortgage in full. If your home's value is less than your outstanding loan balance, we may be willing to accept the amount of your home sale as full payment. This is known as a short sale.
To explore these options, give our Mortgage Department a call at 509-456-7627. Please be sure to have the following documents ready to help us evaluate your eligibility:
The above information is posted in accordance with RCW 61.24.031(5)(e)
Women’s Business Center? 500 S Stone St #4150?? Spokane, WA 99202