8(a) Business Development Program: Become an Eligible 8(a) Applicant
April 19 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Interested in 8(a) certification but not eligible yet?
This webinar will assist businesses that do not meet the eligibility requirements for 8(a) BD program yet and/or need more time until they may apply.
Please register and attend the introductory webinar on April 12 (What is the 8(a) BD Program and Am I Eligible?) to gain access to this follow up session.
There will be several key speakers who will give an overview of their services and provide guidance to get the businesses 8(a) ready, including:
- Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) | state certifications and procurement opportunities
- Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises | state certifications and procurement opportunities
- SCORE | overview of resources for potential 8(a) firms
- Washington Small Business Development Center (SBDC) | overview of resources for potential 8(a) firms
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) | overview of loan programs for small businesses