Covid-19Resources for business and employers
We have special programs available for businesses impacted by COVID-19. Contact us for assistance.
[contact-form-7 id=”2108″ title=”Covid-19 Business Contact Form”]
Sign up for our FREE COVID Business Resilience and Recovery workshops. Workshops include leadership strategy, business planning and strategy, digital marketing, human resources, accounting and more.
We are here for you during this unprecedented time.
SNAP Financial Access can help by providing resources to help your business survive the closures.
We have also listed some federal and state guidelines and general information links about coronavirus and its effects on public safety.
COVID Workshops & News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- CDC- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- US Small Business Administration (SBA)
- SHRM – Health, Wellness, and Leave Suggestions
- Information on the CARES Act
- World Health Organization
- Association of WA Businesses (AWB) Resources for Employers
- State of Washington Resource List for Businesses and Impacted Workers
- WA L&I – Paid Sick Leave Common Questions
- WA Employment Security Department
- WA State Resource List, including:
- Financial Assistance
- Export Assistance
- Employer and Worker Assistance
- Insurance Assistance
- WA State Department of Health
- WA Department of Commerce
- Emergency Management Division Business Preparedness Webpage
- WA Small Business Development Center
- WA Paid Family and Medical Leave